Thursday, April 15, 2010

30 instant days

Today is my birthday, and today I also begin my new personal photo project "30 instant days". I will take a photo every day with my instax mini camera and post them on this blog for your viewable pleasure.


 I chose to start from today because (a) it's my birthday- a monumental point in time & I'm also getting a scanner to scan all my dreamy instant film pictures (b) there is a lot to look forward to over the next 30 days ... you'll see and (c) April is the time when Summer turns to Autumn...so I guess there will be a lot of changes over the next 30 days...some good, some bad...but who knows? 




 We'll only find out as the project progresses....

disclaimer: Today's photo will come tomorrow, until then I've posted an alternative and I may not upload a photo every single day....because of technical restrictions or  pure laziness haha (non commitment from the first day?!) but I will take a photo every day regardless. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment