Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Magazine Rack

I am a lover of magazines. I always have been since I first laid my eyes on Smash Hits, TV Hits, Dolly and Girlfriend at the teeny age of 13. Posters of pop stars & fashion shoots were the main attraction to these teen magazines. Now I read all sorts, from Frankie to Vogue to Conde Nast Traveler to National Geographic to Purple or copies of Elle that my sister sends over from the UK. I could spend hours flicking through the pages of these glossy purse friendly books oohing and ahhing over the photographs which is why the magazine stand is today's photo. 


I created this warped effect by decreasing the shutter speed to 1/13th then zooming in and out with my lens while holding the shutter release button down. Then I added a slight pinky tinge later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment