Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wedding Photography

My good friend from New Zealand & her  fiance are getting married next year in beautiful Queenstown, New Zealand. Last night I received a message that they would like me to be their photographer. What an honour! I've never photographed a wedding before but I am very excited to be a part of their special day. Now I am hunting for inspiration and ideas. Wedding photography comes in all forms & I believe some of the best wedding photos come out of spontanius moments - a sneaky kiss, a quiet chat between mother & bride or Grandpa Jo busting a move on the dance floor.

I love the idea of something unique and different for a wedding photo and using natural light really appeals to me. On the wedding photography hunt I found W. Scott Chester's photography through New York blogger Joanna Goddard & her own wedding photos were taken by Max Wanger . The thing I love most about these photographers is the vividness of the colours and the cute & fun props they use throughout the shoots.



 
photo courtesy of Max Wagner
 
photo courtesy of W. Scott Chester




 

No comments:

Post a Comment